2015: Played in six games and missed the rest with an injury… Averaged 17.2 yards per catch over 11 receptions… Recorded 189 yards and one TD, which was the game-winner in the closing moments against Cornell at the Bowl.
2014: Had three catches over first three games and then missed next five contests with injury... Came back to have big games against Princeton and Harvard... Finished with eight catches on season... One of 20 Yale students who spent a month in Croatia as part of International Study Award's study abroad program in summer of 2014.
2013: Started all 10 games... caught 20 passes for 252 yards, averaging 12.6 per catch... Caught four passes for 56 yards against Colgate, a career best...
2012: Started season opener at Georgetown and caught three passes (19 yards) before suffering season-ending injury.
OFF THE FIELD
- NFL YALE (Next Future Leaders), Co-Founder, February 2014-Present
- Founded mentorship program in conjunction with Yale Football Team to work with 7th and 8th grade boys at New Haven’s Amistad Middle School – Responsible for setting up dates and creating lesson plans.
- EARN WHILE YOU LEARN, Student Activities Coordinator - March 2013-June 2014
- Manage community outreach involving Yale Football Team and Waterbury’s Bucks Hill Elementary School
- Incorporate program goals of respect, responsibility, and safety into planning and execution of team building activities with approximately 50 youth (ages 4-13).
- MANDI SCHWARTZ MARROW DRIVE COMMITTEE, Committee Member, April 2013, 2014, 2015
- Assisted in organizing marrow donor drive at Yale that registered 843 and 686 respectively. Managed social media information as well as set up a promotional event to attract students on campus.
- Team IMPACT, Team Ambassador, April 2014-Current
- Organize and rally team activities to support the Chiappetta family and their 7-year-old son Dante
At Cheshire High School: Played WR and OLB while earning three varsity football letters… Caught 55 career passes and 131 tackles… 2011 first-team all-state offense… 2011 defensive MVP of Apple Valley Classic… 2012 Governor’s Cup - Team Connecticut… 2010 honorable mention all-state and third-team All-SCC Defense… Played on 2009 Class LL State Championship team… Captained football and basketball teams… Earned two basketball letters… Scored 22 points in a state playoff game… 2011-12 Housatonic League Champions… SCC All-Academic Team in both sports… Gene Casey National Football Foundation Scholar-Athlete… New Haven Tap-Off Scholar-Athlete.
Personal: Sebastian Coe Little is the son of Jennifer Roeder and grandson of Jean Roeder.