2015: Played in all 10 games… Averaged 11.2 yards per catch over five receptions… Recorded 56 yards receiving… Three receptions for 29 yards against Princeton.
2014: Played in all 10 games and started against Dartmouth… Had seven catches for 89 yards… First career catch at Cornell... Played a big role on special teams...
2013: Played in one game... Played on JV team.
At Southmoore: Career stats include over 1300 reception yards, 15 TDs, 100+ tackles, 25 tackles for loss and 12 Sacks… Played many positions… Team captain and MVP… 2012 all-conference, all-district, all-city and all-star… Six-time letterman between football (3), basketball (1) and powerlifting (2)… Team captain and state finalist in powerlifting… four-time recipient of the 4.0 award and principal’s honor roll.
Personal: Jackson Stallings is the son of Dr. Glenn and Janna Stallings… Father was two-time All-American DB at South Western Oklahoma State University.
OFF THE FIELD
- Yale Student Athlete College Council, President, April 2014-Present
- Was elected President of YSACC spring of Freshman year by Fellow Yale Student-Athletes. Manages Student-Athlete events. Suggests and votes on NCAA legislation. YSACC has seen a 400% growth under his leadership.
- Provost and Dean's Financial Aid Revision Committee, Student Member - August 2015- Present
- 1 of 4 Yale students selected to help Yale revise their financial aid policy.
- MANDI SCHWARTZ MARROW DRIVE COMMITTEE, Committee Member, April 2014, 2015
- Assisted in organizing marrow donor drive at Yale that registered 686 people. Set up promotional events on campus, organized Dean's of Colleges involvement.
- Team IMPACT, Head Team Ambassador, April 2014-Current
- Set up draft for Dante and was lead contact for the family. Organize and rally team activities to support the Chiappetta family and their 7-year-old son Dante.
- Ivy League Conference National Representative for the NCAA Student- Athlete Leadership Forum, March 2015
- Represented the Ivy League in Orlando, FL for the Student-Athlete Leadership Forum. Corresponded with fellow Division 1 athletes about new ways to lead and review new NCAA legislation and its impact on Student-Athletes.
- Yale College Civic Leader, February 2015-Present
- Selected by Dean of Yale College as a Yale Civic Leader. Corresponded with many notable Yale Alums, including former Yale Football player and founder of the Warrior-Scholar Program Jesse Reising.