2005 Yale-Princeton Football Scrimmage Guidelines
Aug. 30, 2005
New Haven, CT - Due to the ongoing restoration of the Yale Bowl, fans attending the Yale-Princeton football scrimmage Sat. Sept. 2 at 2:00 p.m. are asked to observe the following guidelines:
- Spectators should enter through Gate F off Chapel St. and park in YUAD.
- Spectator seating can be found in the lower seating areas in sections 3-28.
- Portals 7-24 will be open
- Spectators are not allowed in roped off sections.
- Spectators are not allowed on the field following the scrimmage.
- Bathrooms by Gate A will be open.